7 Easy Steps for Teachers
1. Take the teachers survey.
2. Give the students the pre-test assessment online.
3. Introduce SPARKLER’s and allow students to get into project teams to begin investigating possible entrepreneurial opportunities in the community.
4. Teach the 10 You in Entrepreneurship lessons with the accompanying PowerPoint presentations.
5. Connect with community organizations (SBDC, Chambers, local business groups) and access their expertise and advice for the students.
6. Give the students the post-test assessment online.
7. Acknowledge community support.